Below is an incomplete list of some of my projects
- NetPrints: Visual programming language that can use and output .NET binaries and C# source code
- Cambrian AR: Using machine learning and augmented reality to preview new flooring and painting
- Semantic Relation Classification: Python 3 package for semantic relation extraction and classification using convolutional neural networks
- Keras Neural Painter: Keras-based python scripts for procedural generation of images and seamless videos using random neural networks
- MetaVAE: Meta-learning by applying MAML to an inner variational auto-encoder to automatically learn generative models with few examples. Also contains a more general meta-learning framework and examples to use for classification.
List of game projects I have been involved with
Written on March 14, 2019